(MENAFN– America News Hour)
The report titled Industrial Fasteners Market which was recently added by Kenneth Research, aims at providing the clients with the business growth and investment opportunities present in the market globally. Further, the market is evaluated on various parameters that is covered in the report and further includes market size, market volume and the growth rate over the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2031 . The market is further anticipated to grow with a robust CAGR throughout the forecast period.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Industrial Fasteners Market Products.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –
In Canada, the ICT sector consists of around 41,500 companies. Out of these, over 37,000 companies fall under software and computer services industry, resulting in around 89.8% of key players in the ICT industry to be involved in software and computer services. On the other hand, in the year 2018, as per the statistics of the Canadian ICT Sector Profile, released by the Government of Canada, ICT wholesaling, communications services and ICT manufacturing contributes to 4.5%, 3.4% and 2.2% share respectively in the country.
Global industrial fasteners market
Fasteners are generally used to join the different parts of items by using nuts and bolts, washers, screws, clips, clamps and other products. The global industrial fasteners industry is considered to be highly fragmented and is competitive in nature, with small and large scale manufacturing companies operating in the United States, China, Japan, Germany, and India.
The market is expected to reach a value of INR 7,706 Bn by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of ~6.5% from 2018. Rising demand for fasteners in the automotive industry, coupled with an increase in construction and manufacturing spending in emerging countries like China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Indonesia and India, is expected to drive the demand for industrial fasteners during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific was the largest market for fasteners in 2017, accounting for a major share of the fasteners manufactured globally. The major reason for this growth can be attributed to the increasing number of construction activities and growing automobile manufacturing in countries like China and India. Europe is one of the largest markets for industrial fasteners apart from being the second largest industrial fasteners manufacturing region in the world. However, lack of product differentiation and elasticity of prices of raw materials such as alloys, stainless steel and copper are hindering the growth of the market.
Precision Castparts Corporation, Stanley Black & Decker Inc., Wilhelm Böllhoff GmbH & Co. KG and Nitto Seiko Co. Limited, are the top four industrial fasteners manufacturing companies.
India industrial fasteners market
Owing to its application in diverse sectors, a wide range of fasteners are manufactured in the Indian market, which include exhaust bolts, balance wheel bolts, standard hexagon screws/bolts, socket head cap screws, socket shoulder screws, weld nuts, square nuts, hexagon nuts, self-tapping screws and others. With help from the Indian government’s ‘Make in India’ initiative, the Indian manufacturing sector is expected to generate huge demand for the industrial fasteners market.
The Indian industrial fasteners market is expected to reach a value of INR 460 Bn by 2023 expanding at a CAGR of ~9.6% from 2018. Fastener companies usually sell their products in India through various distribution channels – distributors, direct dealers, online channels and industrial events. De-licensing of the industry is facilitating the entry of major global manufacturers in the Indian market. The majority of fasteners that were imported by India in FY 2018 was other screws and bolts, whether or not with their nuts or washers followed by other non-threaded articles and threaded nuts.
The Indian industrial fasteners market is segmented on the basis of application, product type and the organization of the market. The Indian automotive sector is expected to be the largest consumer of industrial fasteners, accounting for a major share of the market by 2023. This will be because of owing to increased automotive manufacturing in the country. It is followed by the construction and the engineering sector.
High-tensile fasteners are mainly used in the construction and engineering sector, whereas mild steel fasteners are used in manufacturing automobiles. Currently, there has been a shift in preference of manufacturing fasteners by using stainless steel, iron, brass, aluminium, nickel and plastics and composites.
Key growth factors
o Increasing sale of automobiles in India is significantly driving the growth of the auto ancillary market in the country, including automobile sector-specific fasteners. Growing usage of fasteners for manufacturing automotive parts such as engines, chassis, moulding, suspension system and wheels among others, is expected to drive the growth of the Indian industrial fasteners market during the forecast period.
Threats and key players
o Spurious and low quality fastener affect longevity adversely, and may result in accidents with catastrophic consequences
o The price of steel in India is influenced by demand-supply forces and international prices. The increasing prices of raw materials like these, which are used in the manufacture of industrial fasteners, reduce profitability.
o Lakshmi Precision Screws Limited, Sundram Fasteners Limited, KOVA Fasteners Private Limited, and Precision Castparts Corporation Fasteners are some of the major players that are operating in the Indian industrial fasteners market.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the global industrial fasteners market
2. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the global industrial fasteners market (2017 to 2023)
3. Qualitative analysis of the global industrial fasteners market and its segments [by application – construction, engineering (including machinery used in manufacturing activities), automotive and others (including oil refinery, chemicals, MRO activities), region-wise manufacturing split – Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and other regions (includes Africa and Latin America)]
4. Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the global industrial fasteners market
5. Overview of the Indian industrial fasteners market
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the Indian industrial fasteners market (2017 to 2023)
7. Qualitative analysis of the India industrial fasteners market and its segments [by application – construction, engineering, automotive and others (including chemical, oil refinery, solar industry, and textile machinery) by product-type (High Tensile Fasteners and Mild Steel Fasteners)]
8. Overview of steel bolt, high tensile nut and manufacturing process
9. Trade analysis of Indian industrial fasteners market
10. Major industrial fasteners manufacturing clusters overview
11. Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
12. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major players operating in the market
1. Get a broad understanding of the global and Indian industrial fasteners market, the dynamics of the market and its current state
2. Strategize marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business plans by understanding the factors driving growth in the market
3. Be informed regarding the key developments in the industrial fasteners market in India
4. Understand major competitors’ business strategies and market dynamics, and respond accordingly to benefit from the market
With the given market data, Kenneth Research offers customizations according to specific needs. Write to us at .
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The Industrial Fasteners Market report presents the estimated market size of Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name : Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609
Eli is a freelance writer and possess double graduation degree in physics and chemistry. She is an intense writer covering everything for Science and Tech to Business, Entertainment, Sports and Lifestyle.